CELLECTA CRISPR Brochure
Achieve complete knockout, or knock-in or knock- down your gene with our reliable and precise CRISPR lentiviral constructs, available as plasmids or packaged, transduction-ready lentiviral particles. Pick your gene of interest, choose your options, and we do the rest.
- Eﬀective guide design increases eﬃciency
- CRISPR KO, CRISPRi and CRISPRa constructs available
- Choice of single vector (both sgRNA & Cas9 in one vector) or two vector system (sgRNA & Cas9 in separate vectors)
Custom CRISPR Construct Options
•Convenient single transduction for knockout
•Ideal for in vivo
•Choice of antibiotic selection or ﬂuorescent marker (PuroR, HygroR, BlastR, NeoR, RFP, or GFP)
Two Vector CRISPR/Cas9
•Better knockout eﬃciency
•Signiﬁcantly higher titers
•Ideal for CRISPR libraries/screening applications
•Constitutive or inducible sgRNA expression
•Choice of antibiotic selection and ﬂuorescent marker (PuroR, HygroR, BlastR, NeoR, and RFP / GFP)
Pooled lentiviral-based libraries containing heterogeneous mixtures of CRISPR single-guide RNA (sgRNA or gRNA) constructs allow you to assay the eﬀects of many thousands of knockouts in one experiment. As we have done for over 10 years with pooled shRNA libraries, Cellecta has the expertise and capability to generate high-quality, complex CRISPR sgRNA libraries targeting virtually any deﬁned sequences.
CRISPR Genome-Wide Knockout, CRISPRa and CRISPRi Ready-to-Use Libraries
CRISPR Genome-wide libraries are available for human and mouse in both plasmid and ready-to-use packaged formats.
- Superior quality, highly representative targeted lentiviral sgRNA for CRISPR knockout, activation or inhibition screens
- Oﬀ-the-shelf lentiviral-based CRISPR sgRNA libraries
- Target nearly all protein-encoding genes in the human or mouse genome
- Improved sgRNA designs increase knockout, knock-in or knockdown eﬀectiveness
Custom CRISPR Library Generation
You give us your list of targets, and we will do the rest! We design sgRNA, generate oligos, clone, and sequence the library using NGS. Our sgRNA design includes parameters that optimize for on-target knockout while minimizing oﬀ-target cross reactivity. We can also design sgRNA for CRISPRi and CRISPRa screens. Libraries include non-targeting, intron-targeting, and lethal sgRNA controls to provide reference standards when analyzing screening results
Loss-of-Function Screening Services
Cellecta has developed an eﬀective, scalable, high-throughput CRISPR screening services using the cell model of your choice. Choose from a variety of custom and contract solutions for high-throughput genetic screening needs.
Dropout Viability Screening
- Identify genes essential for growth and proliferation
- Find targets that increase cell sensitivity to compounds or treatments
- Look for synthetically lethal interactions with known genetic lesions
sgRNA Rescue Screening
- Identify genes functionally required for cell sensitivity to a treatment or compoundIdentify genes functionally required for cell sensitivity to a treatment or compound
- Identify pathway or gene clusters mediating a speciﬁc cell response
- Elucidate the mechanism of action or target pathway for a compound or drug
Choose your gene of interest and cell background, and Cellecta will build a custom knockout cell line.
- Knockout validated by sequence veriﬁcation
- Transient use of Cas9 to make knockout
- Transient sgRNA "zero-footprint" protocol available
CRISPRtest™ Cas9 Assay Kits
Want to know if Cas9 is active in your cells? Find out with Cellecta’s CRISPRtest Functional Cas9 Activity Kit. We also oﬀer test kits to measure
- dCas9-Activator enhancement
- dCas9-Repressor function
A standard FACS analysis detects Cas9 activity in your cells.