New Product - ExoSTEP
Exosomes are small extracellular vesicles that are released from cells upon fusion of an intermediate endocytic compartment, the multivesicular body (MVB), with the plasma membrane. They are thought to provide a means of intercellular communication and of transmission of macromolecules between cells allowing the spread of proteins, lipids, mRNA, miRNA and DNA and as contributing factors in the development of several diseases.
IMMUNOSTEP knows how to help you with your Exosome Research.
Still performing WB and NTA for detecction and characterization of exosomes? Discover the most powerful method by flow cytometry- try the new ExoStepTM kits & Standards.
- Specific and unambiguous exosome detection.
- Quantitative analysis, excellent correlation between fluorescence and the amount of exosomes.
- Direct detection of Exosomes in cell culture supernatant and biological fluids. Without isolation or precipitation.
- Very Small amount of sample needed
- Greater sensitivity, wide dynamic range. Guaranteed detection even with small sample quantities.
- Allowing simultaneous immunophenotyping of exosomes capture population.
To browse all the products, click HERE