Welcome 2021 with New Reagents for Nucleic Acid Delivery
RJH Biosciences is an emerging company that develops unique transfection agents and delivery vehicles for nucleic acids. We combine polymeric and lipid moieties to provide more stable delivery that can be extended to animal models and ultimately to clinical settings. Key advantages of our delivery vehicles are:
- Multivalent interactions with nucleic acids leading to strong binding of cargo that withstand disruptive forces in transit through cell membranes.
- pH buffering capacity that facilitate escape of cargo from endosomes.
- Lipidic moieties that enhance interactions with cell membrane and internalization.
- Synergistic effects that coat the cargo and protect it from nucleases.
- Tailored formulations to free nucleic acids once internalized in cytoplasm.
- Aqueous buffers that obviate exposure of cells to organic solvents.
RJH reagents are designed to facilitate your studies in cell culture and animal models in a way that is safe and reliable. Our reagents are particularly tailored for suspension growing cells such as blood and immune cells.