Their range of veterinary products includes rapid test kits for detection of pathogens in feline, canine and bovine samples. These diagnostic kits utilise lateral flow technology, detecting pathogen specific antibodies present in an animal’s bodily fluids or waste.
Canine CRP Rapid Test, Product Number: RAPG-CCRP-001
The Biopanda Canine CRP Rapid Test qualitatively detects Canine C-reactive protein (cCRP) from a dog’s serum or plasma specimen.
- Results available in only 5 minutes
- Easy to use
- Results can be read visually
- No need for an analyser
- Cost effective method for assisting to diagnose inflammation
- Collect a dog’s fresh whole blood sample and separate serum or plasma from blood as soon as possible to avoid haemolysis.
- Open the cassette from the foil pouch and position it on a flat, clean surface.
- Holding the pipette vertically, slowly drip 2 drops of the serum or plasma sample into the specimen well and start the timer.
- Read the results at 5 minutes. After 10 minutes results are considered invalid.
- Relative sensitivity: 92.86%
- Relative specificity: >99.9%