How Does it Work?
- Transduce your test population of putative Cas9, dCas9-activator, or dCas9-repressor cells.
- Determine by flow cytometry the ratio of green to red fluorescent cells.
- After 4-6 days, measure the ratio of green to red fluorescent cells again.
- Cas9 activity correlates with the difference in the initial vs. end-point ratios of green vs. red cells.
Measure Cas9 for CRISPR knockout, CRISPRa,
- CRISPRuTest™ Universal Cas9 Nuclease Assay Kit (cat. # CRUTEST)—Measure Cas9 nuclease activity in any mammalian cell system.
- CRISPRaTest™ dCas9-Activator Assay Kit (cat. # CRATEST) —Measure the transcriptional activator efficacy of any of the several dCas9-activator variants used for the CRISPRa system, including dCas9-VP64, dCas-Rta, Cellecta’s dCas9-VPH.
- CRISPRiTest™ dCas9-Repressor Assay Kit (cat. # CRITEST) —
- Measure the transcriptional repressor function of any dCas9-repressor fusion, such as dCas9-KRAB.
To get access to our CRISPR associated and genomic analysis Products and Services, please contact us at Sales@2BScientific.com