- High sensitivity
- Low background
- Micropolymer technology
- Enhanced accessibility to nuclear and membrane antigens
- One-step detection
- Ready-to-use in a convenient dropper bottle
- Shorter assay time
- Simplified multiple labeling
- Designed to detect mouse primary antibodies on rat tissues that may contain endogenous rat immunoglobulins.
- 15 ml ImmPRESS[TM] (Peroxidase) Polymer Anti-Mouse IgG, Rat Adsorbed Reagent (made in horse, ready-to-use)
- 15 ml 2.5% Normal Horse Serum for blocking (ready-to-use)
The ImmPRESS[TM] (15 ml) Kit will stain approximately 75-150 sections.
The ImmPRESS[TM] polymerized reporter enzyme staining system uses novel conjugation and micropolymer chemistries to create a highly sensitive, ready-to-use, one-step detection system. This unique micropolymer of highly active enzyme (peroxidase or alkaline phosphatase) is attached to our affinity purified secondary antibodies, producing reagents with outstanding sensitivity and low background.
The peroxidase micropolymers of the ImmPRESS[TM] HRP polymer reagent limit steric interference and provide enhanced accessibility to the target, avoiding the disadvantages of other polymer systems that use large dextrans or other macromolecules as backbones. The result is crisp, strong staining of antibody targets, especially nuclear and membrane antigens (such as Ki67, estrogen receptor, bcl-2, CD3, CD8 and CD10) and greater sensitivity than other polymer systems.
The staining procedure is simple as shown in the diagram below. Following a blocking step with the diluted normal horse serum, sections are incubated with primary antibody. After a brief wash, the appropriate ImmPRESS[TM] Reagent is added to the sections and incubated for 30 minutes. Sections are again rinsed and the slides are developed with the peroxidase substrate of choice.