- High sensitivity
- Low backgorund
- Micropolymer technology
- Enhanced accessibility to nuclear and membrane antigens
- One-step detection
- Ready-to-use in a convenient dropper bottle
- Shorter assay time
- Simplified multiple labeling
- Minimal cross-reactivity with bovine, goat, sheep, pig, horse, cat, dog, and rabbit (as well as human). For mouse and rat tissues, separate kits are recommended (for rat, MP-7422; for mouse, MP-2400).
- ImmPRESS[TM] VR Polymer Anti-Mouse IgG Reagent (made in horse, ready-to-use)
- 2.5% Normal Horse Serum for blocking (ready-to-use)
The ImmPRESS[TM] (15 ml) Kit will stain approximately 75-150 sections.
The ImmPRESS[TM] Polymerized Reporter Enzyme Staining System is an enzymatic, one-step detection kit. ImmPRESS[TM] Polymer Reagents consist of unique micropolymers of highly active peroxidase enzyme attached to highly cross-adsorbed, affinity purified secondary antibodies. The ImmPRESS[TM] Polymer Reagents produce outstanding immunohistochemistry and immunocytochemistry results due to increased target accessibility, binding specificity, and signal intensity along with low background staining.
ImmPRESS[TM] VR Polymer Detection Reagents are additionally cross-adsorbed to ensure minimal cross-reactivity against endogenous tissue elements in animal species commonly used for diagnostics and research-based animal model systems. ImmPRESS[TM] VR Polymer HRP Anti-Mouse IgG is designed to be used on the following tissues: bovine, goat, sheep, swine, horse, cat, dog, and rabbit (as well as human). For mouse and rat tissues, separate kits are recommended (for rat, MP-7422; for mouse, MP-2400).
The staining procedure is simple as shown in the diagram below. Following a blocking step with the diluted normal horse serum, sections are incubated with primary antibody. After a brief wash, the appropriate ImmPRESS[TM] Reagent is added to the sections and incubated for 30 minutes. Sections are again rinsed and the slides are developed with the peroxidase substrate of choice.