James Bernard, CEO
We are glad to announce 2BScientific Limited has attained ISO 9001:2015 accreditation. This certificate reflects our excellent internal management systems and commitment to quality. By following our standard operating procedure, we always deliver the best outcome for the customers.
2BScientific will continue to strive with the mantra that ‘nobody does more for our customers’ we aim to deliver the best service to our valued customers to support life science research. Along with our corporate sustainability initiatives, join us as we create a better tomorrow together.
The ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System specifies what our organisation needs to do:
- To provide products and services that consistently meet customers’ needs
- To enhance customer satisfaction through a processes of continual improvement
- To ensure it conforms with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
Becoming certified to ISO 9001:2015 can provide many benefits,
both for your organisation and your customers.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001 FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- Improved quality of service – this also comes with the benefit of increased on time delivery
- Reduced need for returns – because issues are identified and resolved quicker, often without the customer knowing
- Assurance of service – certification acts as proof that the organisation provide consistent, reliable and fit for purpose solutions
- Improved experience – improving the relationship between customers/stakeholders and the organisation will create a better customer experience and increase the chances of the customer returning again in future.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001 FOR OUR ORGANISATION
- Improved customer satisfaction – ensure you have a feedback system in place which will help you to understand your customers’ needs, identify areas for improvement and reduce wasted resources
- Greater employee morale – by ensuring that all employees are working to one agenda you can reduce errors and increase productivity
- Factual approach to decision making – ensure the business decisions you make are beneficial long term by basing them on facts
- Better supplier relationships – business has credibility through the reputation of ISO 9001, providing suppliers with greater confidence in what you do
- Improved record keeping – as with any management system, ISO 9001 ensures you document your processes from start to finish. Helping you to handle customer complaints and improve process efficiency
- Continuous improvement – using non-conformity reporting and trend analysis, you can spot areas for improvement and stay ahead of the competition
- Increased efficiency – Implement processes and procedures which are based on a quality focus.
- International recognition – recognised in approximately 188 countries, ISO 9001 can help you to access international trade
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ISO 9001:2015 OVER OLDER VERSIONS?
As well as promoting established quality management principles, the revised ISO 9001:2015 standard includes a stronger customer focus. It looks at the motivation of senior managers and the processes they follow to implement continual improvement policies. By using ISO 9001:2015, our business benefits from consistently providing customers with high quality products and services.
The process of continual improvement ensures our business becomes more efficient, reduces errors and maintains a high standard of service delivery. Our customers will always receive the products or services they desire. At the same time, improved operational efficiency can increase employee job satisfaction.