Bio X Cell's RecombiMAb™ antibodies are recombinant monoclonal antibodies with the identical antigen binding variable domains as the traditional clones that they are derived from, but the IgG constant regions have been switched from rat or hamster IgG to mouse or human IgG.
This means reduced immunogenicity in mouse models or humanized mouse models. Select RecombiMAb™ antibodies are also available in multiple Fc silenced versions. RecombiMAb™ antibodies feature greater than 95% purity and are preservative, stabilizer, and carrier protein-free. RecombiMAb™ antibodies are screened for murine pathogens, screened for protein aggregation, feature binding validation via Immunoblot, and are guaranteed to contain less than 1 endotoxin unit per milligram.
Why Choose RecombiMAbTM Recombinant Antibodies?
- Not susceptible to affinity changes due to genetic drift, gene loss or mutations as hybridoma technology isn't used.
- No immune response induced when injecting RecombiMAbTM from one species into another, maintaining antibody effectiveness.
- Extremely high lot-to-lot consistency and data reproducibility.
- RecombiMAbTM antibodies are chimeric with mouse or human IgG constant regions. This improved in vivo activity and reduced immunogenicity in mouse models and humanized mouse models.
- RecombiMAbTM antibodies are available in multiple Fc silenced versions, eliminating Fc mediated antibody effector functions.
- Ultra-pure and free of preservatives, stabilizers and carrier proteins.
- Antigen binding of each lotis validated by immunoblot.
- Ultra-low Endotoxin Levels.
- Pathogen Free
- Low Protein Aggregation.