- Sample tray makes conjugation setup easy
- Timer tracks conjugation duration
The LED Photo-Crosslinking Device (LEDPX) uses longwave, non-damaging UV energy (365nm) to enable the efficient and site-specific labeling of antibodies with all oYo-Link products.
Two LED lamps are used to provide a uniform intensity UV exposure, while generating less heat than a regular bulb. The LEDPX includes a digital countdown timer. An acrylic sample container is also included.
Alternative compatible photo-crosslinking devices
Does your lab already have a UV lamp? oYo-Link products are compatible with a wide range of long-wavelength (365 nm), 6-10W UV photo-crosslinking devices. See the list below or email us at email@example.com if you would like to use an alternative compatible device:
- Fisher Scientific UVP Compact and Handheld UV Lamps 6W 365nm
- VWR® UV Hand Lamps UV-A Hand Lamp 365nm
- Analytik Jena UVP Handheld UV Lamps Device 6W 365nm