Our custom proteomics partner labs come with multiple years of experience of supplying into the UK and European Life Science market and a great reputation for excellence and quality.
- Custom Recombinant Protein Expression -
- Expression system available
- Guaranteed Risk-Free manufacture - no protein, no charge
- 39 kinds of tags meeting different demands
- Secondary AKTA-SEC purification to ensure high purity
- Ability to achieve large-scale protein production up to 200 mg
- Post-purification services available: Desalting, aliquot, endotoxin removal, aseptic process and lyophilisation
- Minimum Final Deliverables - Purified protein (> 85%),
Standard COA report as well as datasheet, including tag information, molecule weight, electrophoretic parameters, protein expression quantity, concentration, purity, SDS-PAGE
- Protein Sequening - de novo antibody protein sequencing service, by combining mass-spectrometry with high-accuracy de novo peptide sequencing and assembly of overlapping peptides, the amino acid sequences of the variable domains are determined. As part of the service a comprehensive sequencing report with full sequence coverage is provided. please email us for more information at Info@2BScientific.com.
Protein on Demand Semi-Custom Recombinant Proteins - In need of small-scale recombinant proteins that are customized with the tag and expression system that will accelerate your research, but lack the time and resources to make it yourself? We provide the ideal solution with Protein on Demand semi-custom recombinant proteins. With a catalog of over 300,000 protein targets across a wide variety of species.
Protein on Demand allows you to semi-customize the tag and expression system usedto produce your protein and order quantities as small as 50 μg. Whether you need a protein for: protein interaction studies, western blotting, ELISAs, or protein arrays, Protein on Demand has the unique recombinant protein you need to succeed.
To place an order or to obtain a quote, please email us at Sales@2BScientific.com