Based in the North American Pacific Coast, our highly experienced and skilful partnering labs focus on developing and implementing flexible and scalable broad-based approaches for screening and analysis to expedite the discovery and characterisation of novel therapeutic targets and drugs. With strong links and highly supportive research oriented institutes, they have amassed experience and technical expertise with CRISPR, RNAi, lentiviral vector systems, mammalian cell culture, next generation sequencing (NGS), RT-PCR and gene expression analysis.
To enable investigators to leverage their knowledge, proficiency, and capabilities to advance their research programs, they offer a range of services, including genome-wide functional genetic screens using pooled RNAi and CRISPR libraries, transriptome profiling, cell engineering, and targeted knockdown and knockout constructs.
- CRISPR and RNAi Genetic Screening Services - using the CRISPR/Cas9 system for screening. Start by using either the pooled CRISPR Human Genome Knockout Library or a Custom Pooled sgRNA Library targeting your own set of genes. After transducing cells with Cas9 and selecting cells expressing a high level of Cas9, the cells are transduced with the sgRNA library and the screen is performed. Cellecta Inc. have developed effective, scalable, high-throughput CRISPR screening services, and all steps can be performed for comprehensive CRISPR screens with your cell models. Email us for more information at Info@2BScientific.com
- Custom Pooled Lentiviral Libraries - Oligonucleotide and gene synthesis technology have largely made more traditional techniques to clone genomic DNA and RNA isolated directly from organisms, obsolete. Traditional cDNA, genomic, and other fragment libraries have become antiquated—-replaced by well-defined arrayed or pooled libraries made from synthesized sequences. In addition to improving the efficiency and quality of cloned constructs and libraries, these synthetic sources of genetic sequences have enabled researchers to design and build defined libraries of elements that are not naturally occurring, such as barcoded sequences, novel promoters, and CRISPR sgRNA. For more information please email us at Info@2BScientific.com
- Engineered Custom Cell Lines - Our partner lab offers custom isogenic knockout (CRISPR), knockdown (RNAi), overexpressor (cDNA), and reporter cell line services as part of its extensive functional genomics portfolio. Lentiviral technology enables efficient generation of stable isogenic cell lines starting from almost any mammalian cell. The chromosomally-integrated lentiviral cassette provides long-term stable expression that is less likely to perturb the cellular biology than episomal constructs. For more information please email us at Info@2BScientific.com
- DriverMapTM Expression Profiling Service - Cellecta’s DriverMap™ service is a novel, comprehensive end-to-end, whole-genome targeted expression profiling solution intended for research applications. This quantitative, multiplex approach leverages the power of Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) and PCR technologies to allow the researcher to obtain ultra-sensitive digital expression profiling data for all protein coding genes in the human genome. For more information please email us at Info@2BScientific.com
- Individual Lentiviral Custom Constructs - Lentiviral expression vectors are one of the most effective vehicles to introduce and stably express different effector molecules (shRNA, sgRNA, cDNA, DNA fragments, antisense, ribozymes, etc.) or reporter constructs in almost any mammalian cell, including non dividing cells and whole model organisms. Lentiviral expression constructs packaged into pseudoviral particles can be transduced into cells with very high efficiency, approaching 100% in some cell types. Packaged lentiviral constructs can be transduced into even the most difficult to transfect cells, such as primary, stem, and differentiated cells with high efficiency. For more information please email us at Info@2BScientific.com
- Lentiviral Packaging Services - Our partner lab can provide any of its lentiviral constructs or libraries as ready-to-transduce, pre-packaged as VSV-g pseudotyped lentiviral particles. These lentiviral preparations can be directly added to cells in culture. The lentiviral particles fuse with the cell membranes and the lentiviral RNA enters the cell, is reverse-transcribed, and integrated into the cell’s DNA. For more information please email us at Info@2BScientific.com